Rupinder specialises in Family Law. She has represented clients in cases before the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal, Administrative Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and the European Court of Justice.
The Family Law work Rupinder undertakes includes Divorce, Child Abduction, Children Act and Financial Proceedings. She has represented clients successfully in the Family Court and High Court.
Rupinder provides invaluable and strategic advice on a broad range of matters and is able to analyse and assimilate information quickly and accurately. She has an inherent ability to identify the key issues underlying any legal matter and will either strengthen or defend the legal basis of a case from the outset. Her tenacious and persuasive style regularly leads to a successful outcome for her clients.
She has a strong rapport with clients and provides clear and concise advice on complex areas of law. Rupinder is helpful and professional at all times and has a reputation for pursuing a client’s case in a proportionate and compassionate manner.
- Representing victims of domestic violence in non-molestation and occupation order proceedings including the accused for return date hearings;
- Acting for parents involved in child abduction matters including Hague Convention applications, whether acting to seek return of the child or oppose return and can advise in relation to tactical actions needed to prevent a potential removal in circumstances where there are concerns that this might be a real risk;
- Expertise in representing clients involved in highly acrimonious and long-running intractable contact and residence disputes especially cases involving allegations of parental alienation and where expert psychiatric assessment has been required to assist the court;
- Representing clients in cases involving relocation, both external and internal as well as international leave to remove cases;
- Preparation of complex pre- and post-nuptial agreements;
- Advising high net worth individuals in complex financial proceedings including issues of non-disclosure or where careful analysis of family businesses and trust interests is required.
Outside of work, Rupinder enjoys travelling, cooking, and exercising.
Professional Societies / Memberships:
- The Law Society
- Society of Asian Lawyers
- Level 2 IAAS Supervisor