Whether you’re a startup, SME, or a global enterprise, our team of skilled lawyers can assist you in all areas of your company’s growth. We can offer oversight for your business’s lifecycle, giving you appropriate advice right from the outset. Here at Eldwick, we really take the time to understand your business and its needs, which helps us to navigate you through the sea of regulations. We fight for our clients, and help them maintain their entrepreneurial vision for their venture whilst it transitions through the stages of investment growth. By offering tailored advice to you and your business needs, no small detail will be overlooked, leading your business to growth and success.
As well as being involved in many high-net worth individuals, our lawyers are up to date with the ever-changing London market, and in doing so have built a considerable network of professionals within various sectors. This unique position gives us a fiercely competitive stance over other firms as we can offer legal and business advice, as well as making introductions to other advisors and investors if needed.
Our legal experts can assist you with:
- Negotiating sale and purchase contracts and agreements;
- Drafting shareholder agreements and Articles of Association;
- Emerging business advisory services, including fundraising and employee remuneration package advice;
- Drafting and advising on consultancy agreements and IR35 considerations;
- Agency, distribution, franchising, licensing, manufacturing and marketing agreements; TMT agreements;
- Pitching to receive investment and negotiating term sheets; and
- Trademarks, copyright and other IPR protections.